- Allow simple C projects to be mapped without first being built.
- Added an "Interactions" script to the Connection View which displays only direct interactions.
- The Connection View now has resizable panes.
- Frontier edges now appear in pinned graphs.
- Default Smart View scripts no longer show edge labels for Call and Dataflow edges.
- Bug Fixes:
- Atlas views now indicate more readily when they are calculating.
- Fixed a bug causing a newly built C project to be omitted from a mapping operation.
|Atlas for Java||2.7.2|
|Atlas for C||2.7.2 BETA|
|Atlas Scala Shell||2.7.2|
|Atlas for Java/Android Binaries||2.7.2 BETA|
|Enhanced Jimple Support for Eclipse||2.7.2 BETA|